Frequently Asked Questions And Help to Watch Videos
- Best Browser And Softwares required to View Videos Online?
- Tvtalkies.com recommend the best browser to use while viewing videos online is Mozilla Firefox, along with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and Java.
- Problems loading videos, what should I do?
As Tvtalkies.com does not host videos, A video host (such as Megavideo, Tudou) might be down or having problems.
- I'm getting this message while watching videos on Megavideo: "You have watched 72 minutes of video today. Please wait (?) minutes or click here to enjoy unlimited use of Megavideo." Why and what to do?
Megavideo has a timer on videos. It does not happen all the time or to everyone. You may purchase the premium membership if you want but we do not advise or condone it.
Here are the alternatives which you may try instead:
* Reload the page. A lot of the time, it will allow you to continue watching without having to wait. Something else that may be a result from this is that it will greatly decrease the amount of wait time.
Step 1: When you click play on a Megavideo video, click pause and allow the video to buffer all the way to 100%.
Step 2: Once the video is done buffering, go to your menu bar on your browser, and click on File -> Work Offline.
Step 3: Watch video.
Step 4: Unclick the "work offline" button.
More solutions which you may want to try can be found Here or Just google "Megavideo Time Limit Solutions".
- Megavideo "Connection problem". Why and what to do??
Megavideo "Connection problem" is just a temporary problem occuring due to bandwidth lag on megavideo.com. If you see "connection problem" error when you try to watch a movie, please refresh the page or try again after some time. It will work!
We will try to find videos on other hosts for our users.
- When I click on a Megavideo hosted video, it pops up an advertisement on another page and not the video itself. Is this supposed to happen?
We have no control over what Megavideo does to their player.
- How To Speed up videos?
You can speed up video loading times significantly by using SpeedBit Video Accelerator. It is a Free software which works for many websites such as Tudou, Youtube, etc.
When installing, make sure you untick the boxes and just click "next" on the next few screens that come up until it's finished. Finally, restart your web browser and watch movie as normal, you should notice a considerable loading speed increase.
- Audio and video out of sync. Why does this happen and what can I do?
* If there is an alternate link, you may click and try that one.
* Open up the video in two windows, lower the volume completely for one of them and sync them yourself (by pressing play on both of them - one right after the other). This is difficult and tedious to do but it works and is the only solution that there is (unless there is an alternate link).
If you still got any Problem or Suggestion Please Contact us Here
Frequently Asked Questions